Tuesday 1 September 2015

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week


The new designers show in Melbourne Fashion Week left a few with their mouth open before the unusual furry looks presented by some designers. I do not know if anybody would buy this, but what I can say is these guys show some serious skills, passion and originality and I am up for it! I think we need innovative young designers in the world of fur and these people are brave enough to show something different. Obviously they are looking for an statement to get some attention, but we should not forget that not all designs are made for the shops, but films, music videos, theatre or simply museums! Well done guys. Unfortunately I cannot say who the designers are as I could not find out, if somebody knows please email me to ilovemyfur@gmail.com. (pictures via dailymail.co.uk).




No comments:

Post a Comment