Friday 11 September 2015

Fendi Fall 2015


As much as I loved the Pre-Fall and the Couture collections of Fendi, I am not totally drown to the Fall collection. I get the idea behind it, the protection and the going away from the romantic femininity of the other two collections, maybe necessary to have a wider approach to the fur market for winter, but I find too architectural some of the coats. Fur normally adds volume to wearers, if you play also with oversize too much you end up looking like an air balloon

Fur aside, the leather constructed tops and skirts are looking beautiful on those girls. I am not sure about the rest of the world, but they can certainly pull it off. Have you got or tried any of these pieces of the collection? What do you think?

Special mention deserve the shoes. Those I love! That Eskimo look is perfect for the cold winter and I bet you are warm just with looking at them!





(Pictures via vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment